Q: Is there a way to compare cheap car insurances without spending the whole day on the phone? Thanks for the help.
A: There are literally hundreds, if not thousands, of web sites that offer cheap car insurance quotes. The problem with them is that they are not always reliable. It is your lucky day though because we have a foolproof way to compare cheap car insurance policies.
1. Call several car insurance companies. Get as many as possible even if you wind up on the phone all afternoon.
2. Make sure you get actual quotes and not estimates. Also ask for coverage limits you get for the prices quoted.
3. Line them up and compare the pluses and minuses to each policy.
4. Choose the least expensive one with the highest coverage.
5. Call them and ask for a discount.
Also check around and see if your employer offers a discount with a certain company. Leave no stone unturned when looking for a discount on your policy. Also don’t hesitate to make a counteroffer when negotiating your insurance premiums.
This is truly the best way to compare cheap car insurance policies. We know you wanted a quick and easy way to do it, but this is actually the best way to find the policy that you need.
As you are shopping around for new auto insurance coverage and trying to save money, remember that not all car insurance providers or policies are created equal. It is important to sit down and figure out what type of coverage and price point is best for you, then get quotes from a variety of different insurance companies for comparison.
One of the easiest ways to save money on your car insurance is by simply doing a little bit of comparison shopping. Don’t be afraid to do it!